The New JetPack by Zapata Racing
Zapata Racing has created a new type of Water JetPack, lighter, easier, and faster than the any other JetPacks on the market. With the 80′ X- Armor Hose, Dual Swivel System, and Top of the line equipment to Fly it on, Nashville FlyBoard makes the JetPack experience fun & easy! Similar to the FlyBoard®, but using your arms, you’ll quickly find the balance to keep get you flying, and keep you flying! Try the new JetPack today!
Experience Human Flight Like Never Before! The JetPack by ZR®
- Hydrodynamic efficiency improved by 32%
- 50% lighter than competing products
- Futuristic design with a transparent hydraulic system allowing users to see the water flow
- Seat formed entirely in buoyant foam
- Steering controls under the user’s arm to allow maximum mobility in the water
- Compatible with the wireless EMK with no modifications required (the wireless EMK is compatible with all the ZR products)
- 5 points harness (racing car style) releasable by pressing the button
- Diameter, orientation and angle of the nozzles adjustable forward or backwards to optimize the use and compatibility with the PWC power.
- A rotation system compatible with the entire range of Zapata Racing products
- U pipe equipped with a propulsion system. The PWC is propelled to increase the movement speed.
- Turbine interface equipped with a Venturi effect (system allowing an evacuation of the water while using the Jetpack by ZR®)
If you are interested in purchasing the JetPack by ZR®, Hoverboard by ZR®, or FlyBoard® a 3 hour training course is required, and provided by Nashville FlyBoard.
Purchase options for the Pro Series Model include:
- Choice of Hose – X-Armor, Standard, X Power Hose
- Hose Length – 18-23m
- Bindings – M, L (Flyboard® only)
- Pump Interface Bolt Kit – Specific to Make & Model of PWC
- Wireless EMK – Experience the Freedom of the Flyboard®
- Quick Nozzle – Allows you to quickly switch back to PWC steering