Book Online at Tims Ford Lake:
FlyBoard®, Hoverboard by ZR®, & ZR JetPack® Rentals
Book a 30 Minute Session for 1, 60 Minute Session for 1-2 people, or a 2 hour session for up to 4 people.
Group rates apply after 4 people. For group & event requests, fill out the form below. Please see our terms & conditions.
Group Session Request
Group rates apply after 4 people. Leave your contact details along with some information about your group or event in the message box, and we’ll be in touch to confirm your request. Or, call us at 615.580.9030. Click here to learn more about options for Flyboard® & Session Rentals.
Group / Event Session Request Form
Tim’s Ford Marina & Resort
Middle Tennessee’s Finest Marina and Resort
Featuring Cabin Rentals, RV Park, Hard Dock Café, Pontoon Boat Rentals & More.
Contact Tim’s Ford Marina & Resort:
Current hours: Sunday – Thursday: 8 am – 4 pm – Friday and Saturday: 8 am – 4 pm CST (931)967-4509 / (800)722-1164
Tim’s Ford Marina and Resort is 1/2 mile South of the entrance to Tim’s Ford State Park.
Contact Nashville FlyBoard to Feature Boat Rentals, Marinas, Activities, & More at Tim’s Ford Lake!
Tims Ford Reservoir
Tims Ford’s sprawling arms of water are popular with canoeists, kayakers and anglers—not to mention fishermen of all stripes.
Tims Ford Reservoir is on the Elk River in south-central Tennessee. It extends 34 miles upstream to the northeast from Tims Ford Dam. In addition to power generation and recreation, Tims Ford provides water supply and flood damage reduction downstream on the Elk River, primarily for Fayetteville, TN.
Tims Ford Dam is a hydroelectric facility. It has one generating unit with a net dependable capacity of 36 megawatts.
TVA monitors water temperatures in the Elk River closely so that it can adjust the operation of Tims Ford Dam to protect a wide diversity of aquatic life. A cold water trout fishery is supported upstream, and downstream warm-water sport fish thrive—as do a many endangered species. Read more about this unique ecosystem in our story Preserving Life on the Elk River.
Tims Ford: Facts + Figures
- Construction of Tims Ford Dam began in 1966 and was completed in 1970.
- The dam is 175 feet high and stretches 1,580 feet across the Elk River.
- Tims Ford Dam is a hydroelectric facility. It has one generating unit with a net dependable capacity of 36 megawatts. Net dependable capacity is the amount of power a dam can produce on an average day, minus the electricity used by the dam itself.
- The water level in Tims Ford Reservoir varies about 15 feet in a normal year.
- Tims Ford has a flood-storage capacity of 219,600 acre-feet.
Information Courtesy of TVA
Cabins at Tims Ford Marina & Resort
One and Two Bedroom Cabins
Our cabins are fully furnished, clean, comfortable and ready for you to wind down or rest up. Cabins include a private balcony with a scenic view of Tims Ford Lake and Tims Ford Marina.
All of our cabins are comfortably furnished. They have a full size stove, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker, 32 inch flat screen TV with satellite, central heating and air conditioning. All bed linens are provided as well as towels, wash cloths, silverware, dishes and a basic cooking set. Charcoal grills are conveniently located outside the cabins.
Nine 1 Bedroom Cabins with 2 queen size beds and a couch that does not fold out. The Maximum sleeping capacity is 5. We also have six 2 Bedroom Cabins with 3 queen size beds and a couch that does not fold out. The Maximum sleeping capacity is 7. Check the Cabin Rates.
For Lake House Rentals, see Home Away, Inc. for Tims Ford Lake.
Tims Ford Marina and Resort’s RV Park
Situated on a beautiful hilltop point overlooking Tims Ford Lake.
All 30 RV spaces include:
- Electricity with 30 and 50 amp connections
- Water and Sewer hook-ups
- Parking pads vary in length with all being in excess of 50 feet
- Use of Washer/dryer facility located near the marina office
- Access to bathhouse located near the marina office
RV Park Basic Rules and Rates:
Sites once selected or assigned cannot be changed without approval. Only two vehicles are allowed per site. Sites must be kept clean and tidy. Pets are required to be on a leash at all times and must not be left unattended. Use of firearms is prohibited. Fireworks are not permitted to be set off on the property. Sites cannot be sublet, and commercial ventures of any kind are not allowed. Quiet hours are from 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
Pontoon Boat and Canoe Rental
Tims Ford Marina & Resort – Luxury Rental Boats Include:
3 Chaise Lounges
4 Ultimate Speakers
Aft Tuff-Ply Vinyl Floor
Duraframe Seat Bases
High Performance Carpet
Icon™ Soft-Touch Upholstery Vinyl
S Series Bucket Captain’s Chair with Slider and Swivel
Stainless Steel Rimmed Cupholders
Stern Storage Closet
Pontoon Boat Rentals
- All prices are plus tax and fuel.
- Life jackets, throw cushion, map of the lake and full tank of gas provided. You pay only for the gas used.
- Ultra comfortable padded seating, drink holders, removable table
- Built in AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack, 4 speakers, 12V outlet
- Folding Bimini Top provides refreshing shade and promotes more air circulation on warm days.
- Reservations must be made with credit card, debit card or cash deposit of $100. Minimum age is 21 to rent our boats.
- Normal check-out time begins at 8:00 AM, and return time is 5:45 PM. Extended hours may be approved for multi-day rentals, but in all cases boats must be moored from sunset to sunrise.
- Pets are not permitted on rental boats, and no grills or cooking is allowed.
- Dock your rental boat at any of our courtesy docks during your stay for no additional charge.