Terms & Conditions
- All riders must be at least 13 years old with a legal guardian present. Age 16 for Hoverboard & JetPack. If you bring a minor who does not meet our requirements, you will not be refunded. Guardians are required to stay on the premises while your minor is FlyBoarding.
- All riders must weigh at least 100lbs. – 300lb maximum
- You cannot Flyboard® if you are pregnant, or have an ongoing medical or heart condition
- We do not recommend the Flyboard® if you have had any recent surgeries, or have knee or ankle problems
- You must know how to swim
- We do not recommend the FlyBoard to people who are afraid of heights or water
- Tax will be charged at time of booking and is not included in price
- Prices / Terms are subject to change without notice. Check this section for updates.
- Proof of Certification is available upon request from all of our Flyboard® Instructors. Please make sure you are FlyBoarding with a ZR Certified Instructor for your safety!
- Our instructors reserve the right to refuse anyone if they are concerned for the rider’s or their own safety. Instructors always reserve the right to stop a session if the rider or others in the group are putting them in danger. No refund will be given if a session is stopped due to dangerous reckless behavior.
- 30 minute Flyboard® sessions are offered at Percy Priest Lake. Most Lakes require a minimum of 2 hour sessions.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for a short intro lesson.
- PLEASE BE ON TIME! If you are late, you will forfeit your flight time, and no refund will be given.
- Bookings subject to availability. You are making a booking request, and your card will not be charged unless your booking is accepted and confirmed. By Appointment Only.
- Flight request or reservation is not guaranteed until you receive a verbal or email confirmation. Please provide the best information to reach you.
- Helmets and Life Jackets Required, and are Provided By Us From Sizes Small to XXL If you are smaller or larger than these sizes, contact us prior to your flight. Binding sizes adjust from Men Size 6 to 15. For smaller sizes, use neoprene socks
- Terms, and Prices Are Subject to Change. It is your responsibility to check this website for current information
- To Purchase a FlyBoard® or Hoverboard® , You Must Complete 3 Hour Training Course. If you want to purchase a FlyBoard outside of Tennessee, we will set you up for your training course with the training center closest to you.
- FlyBoard® & Hoverboard® Will Not Be Shipped Directly to Buyer Unless Proof of Training is Provided. Other ZR Products will be shipped in 7 to Business 10 Days
48 Hour Cancellation is required for all Single or Double Sessions. No refunds will be issued within 48 hours of scheduled flight time, unless due to severe weather (lightning, extremely high winds), or failure on Nashville FlyBoard’s part to perform as agreed. You must speak to someone verbally to verify that your session has been cancelled prior to 48 hours, and you have been removed from the schedule.
Cancellation Policy for Groups & Events
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the day and time of your event. Cancellations 48 hour prior to the event will receive a refund for the remaining balance. No refund will be issued within 48 hours of the scheduled event. In the event of severe weather prevents the group from flying for the entire time of your scheduled session, and we cannot work around it, you will be issued a refund for the remaining balance or give you an opportunity to reschedule if there is an availability. If Nashville FlyBoard fails to operate as agreed, you will be refunded.
When you make a purchase for a gift card, you purchasing an eGift Card. If you would like to purchase a physical Gift Card: 1. put your email address rather than the “recipient” during checkout 2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Gift Card” 3. Specify if you would like a Gift Card for an additional fee of $2.50, or a Gift Certificate for print at no additional charge. You will hear from our staff regarding your preference. You may contact us directly to purchase your Gift Card, but please note, our available hours are limited off season. Gift Cards are redeemable for any FlyBoard®, Hoverboard by ZR®, or ZR JetPack® that is available to book at the time of scheduling. Gift Cards are not valid for purchase of products in the Nashville FlyBoard Shop, and are only redeemable toward rentals. All Gift Cards expire in one year, 365 days from purchase date. Gift Cards may not be redeemed for any cash value.
Operator’s Training Course
Nashville FlyBoard will provide the 3 hour owner’s training course that is required to purchase the FlyBoard, Hoverboard, or JetPack. Please allow 3-5 days for the order to processed, and another 3-5 days for shipping. Prices are subject to change. Used products are sold as is. All new products come with a ZR manufacturer’s 1 year warranty for mechanical defects. This does not cover wear and tear, or aggressive riding.
Fly or It’s Free Guarantee
Applies to 30-60 Minute FlyBoard® Sessions. Group sessions do not apply, but if there is someone in your group who does not FlyBoard, and is given a full 30 minutes to learn, we will give you a 10% refund.
Excluded from the “Fly or It’s Free Guarantee”: Minors, People with injuries or medical conditions, do not meet our requirements as listed in our Terms above, do not speak / understand English as a first language to understand the instruction being provided to you, intoxication.
Instructor’s discretion may be used to determine if the person FlyBoarding qualifies for a refund. Refunds will not be given for discounted sessions, you will learn to FlyBoard regardless.
Note: FlyBoarding is VERY easy! If you are not suffering from any knee or ankle problems, and can understand the instructions given to you, you will learn to FlyBoard.
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.